Saturday, December 27, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I know I'm a day or two late, but the sentiment should be the same year-round, correct? Moo made it down for Christmas, which was wonderful, since he's moving to Spokane in two weeks, and I'm not sure how long it'll be before I get to see him again. MY Christmas gift came in the form of not getting anything terrifically wrong during the Christmas program, thank the good Lord. I also got the gift of illness, for the first time in three years, but I'm pretty sure that wasn't from God. Dorothy made me lovely little lime-green lace wristlets and I've been wearing them as I sit in front of the computer with my Thera-Flu and knitting, watching Eureka, a very entertaining show that Moo, Inc. is loaning me. Anyway, I hope that everyone else is doing well, and again, I wish you ALL a Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Hope you feel better. And Merry Christmas to you.

Mine was fantabulous! Especially now that I have that "ticking" sound on my wrist... *hint HINT*

:D
Hope to see you tomorrow!

Anonymous said...

So Moo... is that your brother? I can't remember all the nicknames. He is moving to Spokane? Why? Cause that is where I currently am and I fail to see why anybody would voluntarily move here... =)

Mindy said...

Moo is my brother, yup, and he's moving up there because they're opening two Winco stores, and he's going to be the deli manager of one of them, making much more money than I probably will for a good long time! maybe I'll get to see you if I come up to visit!!