Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yellow Submarine

This is the song going through my head right now. It's very awkward because I'm on the phone with tech support for an email problem through our business software and I have the insane urge to start humming "Yellow Submarine." But the the guy I'm on hold with is not at all chatty. Like, minutes are going by without ..... jumping jackrabbits, I've been on the phone with this guy for 22 minutes and we've exchanged maybe 10 sentences!!! I could be watching CSI (again) or actually getting stuff done! Speaking of getting stuff done, I must go get my hair cut, get a pedicure, buy the chiffon wrap and find some underpinnings before Katie's wedding next week. Not to mention her socks. Of which, one is partially done. Whoops! Email problem solved, off to the next issue!

No comments: