Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Raaaaaadio

I'm afraid that nothing fascinating has happened in my little old life recently. Except, perhaps, the new XM radio we have which allows me to catch up on my Mexican music and listen to old radio programs. I'm afraid my darling brother doesn't particulary care for banda, which unfortunately fires my desire to turn it up reallllly loud, and dance around like a nidiot (not a typo).

This last weekend I went to Tacoma Special Meetings with my cousin Katie, and we stayed with Melodie, leading to a couple of late nights and sore stomach muscles from hysterical laughter. Funny how the two often go together. Isn't this all just so fascintating??

Oh, for those who care about my health and well-being, the nice lady at the Health & Wellness Center said I just had a virus, no strep, but since they didn't want to pump me full of antibiotics leading to the creation of super-viruses invulnerable to modern medicine, I just had to suffer a few more days of croakiness but I survived. *grins*

2 comments:

Bryan said...

Nidiot? Is that naked idiot?

Sorry, couldn't help it.

Anonymous said...

You know only our dear friend Bry would think of something like that to say.