Monday, January 24, 2005

Oh, why wait?!

I was hoping to do a beautiful mail-out to inform people that I had this website, but I keep not getting around to it so I guess I'll just start posting for those two or three who know that I'm here. Life is going okay down here in Fog Pond, Oregon. It is rather depressing to come down out of my wonderful sunny mountains into the bowl of pea soup that is the Rogue Valley every day, but it's been good about burning off lately, and I guess it can be rather pretty.

I don't have any fabulous political comments today, and probably won't most days, as I'm hoping to use this as more of a hello-people-who-know-and-care-about-my-life sort of thing. On that note....I'm sick!!!! I knew this would happen. I got two killer headcolds while I was down in Mexico but since the bug pool is different up here, I'm sick again!! (I love italics, by the way.) My throat has been unusually sore for the last few days and I'm caving and going to the Health Center here on campus, saving me a $70 doctor visit. *mumbles under breath about the ridiculous cost of health care* Ah well, other than that I'm doing fine, getting behind in my reading, as always, and hoping my car doesn't finally call me on my years of automobile abuse.

No comments: