Monday, April 28, 2008

Testing. Testing. One, two, three.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present.... RSS feeds!  I'm testing out the Windows Live Writer feature (which so far I totally dig) and in order for me to be able to post remotely I needed to change the format so I had the RSS feeds.  So now, if anyone wants to remotely monitor my posting, you may.  *gracious hand-wave* 

Oh, I have re-registered to vote!  Somehow my registration got all messed up when I registered to vote abroad during the last presidential election and I never, um, got around to fixing it.  Yes, I am a bad citizen, but at least I'm registered now. 

Anyway, I need to get back to work, but I just wanted to update you guys really quick about the state of The Blog.

1 comment:

Mandy Sue said...

Well that's good, considering the deadline to register is TOMORROW!