Thursday, March 31, 2005

How the rough winds do shake the buds...

...of any month they feel like shaking, it seems. After a week of much needed rain (coincidentally coinciding with Spring Break) we have emerged into almost perfect temperatures. Fire! Drought! Low Klamath Lake!

Anyway, I hope everyone who has had their Break is feeling refreshed and ready to go because I DON'T! It's going to be an interesting term, that's for sure. Lots of things to learn and lots more to stress out about. I'm actually in the library to check out an extra novel my prof told me I have to add to my paper for Capstone (the big project I have to do before I can graduate) and I'm excited and exceedingly worried about it at the same. It's like having a chance to be absolutely brilliant and show it to the world in a final presentation to a board of professors BUT that brilliance could potentially be clouded by the two other classes I'm taking and the music lessons for which I need to be practicing. Oh, for well-developed time management skills!! Oh, for a house located a leeeeetle bit closer to school, for that matter. And thus ends this particular entry. Sorry it wasn't more interesting, in part, perhaps, because I realized that there are certain things I can't gripe about in this blog because there's always that chance that the Wrong Person would read it and get horrifically offended. Note to self: get anonymous blog to rant and rave in or rather, in which to rant and rave. Have a nice day!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fear! Fire! Foes! Awake! Awake!
*sighs* I don't either! Spring break actually wasn't a very good idea, from an academic point of view. Not like this is any news to you....
Delighted to see a new entry... Here's hoping your brilliance will shine forth for the world to see and acknowledge!

Anonymous said...

Hey Gring --

Get some sun!! Just joking around. I won't mention who I am but rather that I just found your blog on a Mr. Slinger's site. Really cool too see that you have one too. Maybe I will join in with one and then there will be three bloggers from our church, whadya think??

Mindy said...

No need to mention who you are, I think I can figure it out. You should start a blog and then we could have a ring!! Whoo hoo!!!

Bryan said...

Good to see you are posting again Mindy.

Spring Break should be two weeks. After my first week of classes, I realize now that I am going to die this term. After all this Terri Shaivo stuff, I state hereforth on this blog:

Do not recesitate.

Nah, its all good. Nice to you see you commenting on my site though. ;p

Later tater, and keep it regular.

Anonymous said...

Keep it "regular" as aposed to "ir-regular" Please do explain oh wise one. Glad to hear that you both made it through a week of NOTHING. Must be nice....But welcome back to the real world, the world in which we all live = )

Three Bloggers from the Medford church....boy this could get real interesting.

Anonymous said...

So "regular" as aposed to "Ir-regular" do explain oh wise one. Glad to see you both made through a week of doing NOTHING = ) Welcome back to the real world, the world in which we all live.

Three blogger's from the Medford Church, boy this could be interesting.

Anonymous said...

Ok so as you can clearly see I got a little excited with my comments and posted twice, so feel free to dis-regard one of them. Which ever one you choose to do so with is fine by me = )

Besides it's late, I should be in bed right now.