Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Euooooooooooooth Koooooonphrrrrrrensssss

This is a last minute message to invite all of you to come to the Apostolic Faith Medford Church's Youth Conference. The Friday service is at 8 pm and in addition to several activities early in the day, we will be having a concert in the evening. And of course there's going to be church on Sunday at 11 am 6 pm. It's going to be lots of fun!!! (I'm actually really stoked as there are a TON of people coming. Whoo hoo!!! People to see, conversations to be had!!!) Be prepared for coolish/warmish weather. We have no idea what it's going to be, truthfully. Oh, if you're coming and you haven't registered, check out afcyouth.org. I've already told you guys about that, haven't I? Old age is kicking in. I can't remember what I've said and haven't said.

In the interest of irritating my audience.... Joel is going to be here in, hopefully, 72 hours (exactly three days)!!!!! I am, of course, very excited to see all of my friends but to see Joel gush gush mushy goo coo giggle giggle sigh blush tee hee mush sigh sigh. And that's all I need to say, so I don't go overboard and drive you all crazy. Oh, was that a rolled eye I just saw? Be warned!! Your time will come!! I have been receiving a little too much karma payback for all of the mocking I've done of couples... not that I've really stopped since that momentous occassion when Joel and I became united in the whatever state of couplehood, but I'm getting back what I have paid. Ah well, I have pizza breath and need to go brush. See you guys soon, and if I won't, hello anyway!

3 comments:

MsPoppins20 said...

Now I remember why I read your blog... you make me laugh! Seriously, I was having a bad day and then your description of Joel, yah, made me laugh =)

I am TERRIBLY disappointed that I will not be able to go to the Youth Conference. I wanted to go so bad, but I have a football game to attend. Instead of being there, I have to be in Seattle watching USC SLAUGHTER UW, as I know they will. Stupid USC, they just need to lose (and almost did on Saturday). But enough of that, have a great time with your Joely-Poo. Oh yes, and you could tell him I said hi too I guess =)

Mindy said...

I'm sorry you don't get to come, Melina! Didn't I hear that UO smeared UW not that long ago? It's okay, the band director said yesterday in Conducting that SOU has just been abyssmally bad. I haven't gone to a football game since possibly my junior year of high school. Ahh, memories...

Brinicio said...

Nice phonetics in that title. My girl Friday (Rachel) is coming down there so give her the good stuff and don't be stingy. Heh, not sure what I mwan there. I now you're out of the biz. Anyway, treat her nice.