Thursday, November 10, 2005

JQPNGHEY

Is anyone else having trouble with the spam filter thingy? I've tried to post on Melina, Bryan, Matt, and Bri's blogs and the filter keeps doing this weird malfunction thing on me. So far my spam hasn't been bad enough to warrant this drastic a step *grin* and I take great pleasure in just erasing them.

In other news, this weekend Florin and Jill are getting married *hearts and flowers flutter in the air* and I'm going to be there if the pass doesn't get snowed in or something in the next nineteen hours. We always told him he'd be the first one... Andrew gets to come back from Spain just for the wedding, hopefully with a large empty suitcase to take back cookies and candy bars. Erik Calhoun and ....Allison? are also getting married this weekend. I tell you what, I almost feel left out. *moment* Okay, not really, just thought I'd say it to get some reactions. Anyway, I just talked to Flo for way too long and now have to rush off. But before I go.... my garden! The weather! Joel! There y'all go.

PS The comments on the water bottle entry have been brilliant, brilliant I say! You guys have almost gotten me in serious trouble with quiet rules in labs and such. Chris's little verse met with great approval from Jim and Flora.

14 comments:

Rational Icthus said...

Glad I could help you in your efforts to deal with your bottle's passing.

As for the blog word thingie, it breaks like every other time, and once it gets in the loop, you can't get out! I think it has to do with the amount of time between the word's image appearing and when you finally publish your comment. If you take too long, blogspot forgets what the word is and some bug takes over. I've taken to just copying the text of my comment before clicking submit. If it "breaks," I just close my browser, repoen the blog and comment again. It usually works the 2nd time around.

Bryan said...

Normal people don't have to do that - we don't write books for comments.

Rational Icthus said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rational Icthus said...

I think I've said this before, but if your idea of fine literature consists of a collection of sayings from AM/PM bumper sticker racks, it's no wonder you get so scared when you see more than two sentences in a comment... ;)

Bryan said...

It's about quality, not quantity. Just because you spew a trailer full of words doesn't mean you're sayin' anything.

Mindy said...

Is this going to get violent? Do I need to break out the straitjackets and confine you two?

Rational Icthus said...

Nah, no violence here. I just thought it was funny when Bryan referenced MY comments with the word "trailer."

(tee-hee)

;)

Bryan said...

Not every man can marry a women who already owns a house. I'm just not lucky like that.

Bryan said...

Yet.

Rational Icthus said...

You sly dog!! I didn't see that one coming!

OUCH! :)

And loved the whole "yet" part. You know what they say, while there's life, there's hope. Look at Mindy, for example!!!

Anonymous said...

I do not know if there is anything peculiar in the air of this part of Shropshire, but the number of comments which turn into battles here seem well above the proper average, which statistics have laid down for our guidence....

Rational Icthus said...

It's the general overabundance of testosterone that causes all the problems. Make this an Amazon blog and you gals could talk about water bottles and gardens to your hearts' content.

Rational Icthus said...

Zzzzzzzzz...

*SCHNARK!!!*

Zzzzzzzzz...

Stacy said...

Mindy my dear, what's the status on your mom's car? How was the drive home with the window taped up? I'm so sorry that happened to you, I know the feeling of having your car broken into....it stinks.

You gonna be home for Christmas? I'm coming home for Christmas this year, can't wait!