Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Tire chains, tire chains, jugs of antifreeeeeze

Why yes, it is snowing right now. I am please and proud to tell you all that I am putting the finishing touches on the LAm Geog paper and getting ready to go climbing at the gym before freaking out about Intl Ec. It's going to be uuuuugly, I'm afraid. I was up until 2:30 last night and still didn't get a brain wave until around 12 this afternoon. *sighs* Oh well. So, yeah, looks like the pass is REALLY closed this time, as the on-ramp to the freeway was jammed with cars and semis going nowhere. I hear the Midwest is actually having a legitimate blizzard, but a little snow is enough to scare us over here. *stretches* Ugh. Sorry this isn't one of my goofily entertaining entries but I'm a little tired and just had to see two guys checking out these chicks and proceeding to make comments about them. *rolls eyes* Unfortunately, I had to sit next to two girls who were doing their best the recieve that kind of attention earlier today. Ah well, I'll just go now before I say any more stupid things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*sighs* Sadly enough, I find myself humming the words of your title to a certain tune... You and your devious little plots!