Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm DONE (the middle)

Just so you all know, the econ stuff is all in. Now I just have to wait and see how awfully I performed on the tests, which does concern me quite a bit. Right now I'm finishing up the last of my final internship report which I'm turning in tomorrow. I'm also looking for work, either here or (fine, I'll admit it in public) in California. Life is just so stinking complicated once you have to start growing up!! I have to pack up all my stuff and I already have a garbage can full to get rid of, not to mention a bag plus of clothes to donate to Goodwill. And I'm barely even started yet. *sighs and covers eyes* You've all survived this, right? Right?!? Okay, enough whining, I need to get going, but thank you all for your support and I tell you that someday I will become interesting again.

Tolu, I PROMISE I will email you and I'm SO sorry I haven't yet. Please, please forgive me!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, PUH-Leeze! As if you'd ever been UNinteresting. *rolls eyes*

Rational Icthus said...

Have you ever wondered about the phrase "rolls eyes?" Takes on a whole new meaning when someone has a glass eye.

Mindy said...

Oh I'm sure I get plenty uninteresting sometimes. I had a friend with a glass eye, actually, in high school. You could barely even tell; it just looked like he had a lazy eye or something.

Anonymous said...

JOEL would agree with ME....