Monday, December 04, 2006

No, I'm not a ghost

I'm sure some of you will be thrilled to discover that, yes, I'm still alive. I didn't want to bore you guys with the highs and (more often) lows of my post-Joel life and be one of those blogs of misery and woe. I will definitely never underestimate how much a person may be hurting ever again, that's for sure. None of you warned me this was going to hurt so bad!! *flings hands into the air* Oh well, I'm kidding, I hope you all know. Thank you for the love and prayers. I'm doing okay, although I'm certainly not over him by any stretch of the imagination. *sighs* At least I've lost a few pounds through this whole thing. *grins* It's really ironic, the women in my family have always eaten their way through trouble and worry, and here I am with my broken heart, unable to eat chocolate.... It's so unfair!!! Otherwise, life has been busy. I'm still working for the temp agency (did I blog about that?? I'll have to check.) and things are going well. I'm so busy that I feel like I don't have time for anything else except church. I'm hoping to start playing music with my friend Karen here soon, since I'm sadly out of practice and need something to do besides sleep. Ah well, I'm sure you're not all that interested in my life. Oh, oh, oh!!! The weather is clear and frigid. Just thought you would want to know. And we got the deposit back on the apartment.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nope, Mindy. Nobody cares. That's why we read your blog. Honestly!! *throws hands in air and wanders off, muttering*

MsPoppins20 said...

I am familiar with that post-break-up weight loss thing. It's nice to know that even though you may feel miserable, you look good. Hang in there, dear, it will get better eventually. And keep busy... it works wonders! =)