Monday, May 05, 2008

Controlled Burning

......

Mmm.

Mmmmhmmmmrph.

Eh heh heh. Heh.

Hee hee.

Tee HEE hee!

Ah ha ha HA HA HA!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!! EH HA HA HA HA!!!!!! EH CACKLE CACKLE HAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HA HA!!!

Ah HA HA!

HA ha ha ha... hee heh hee.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh......

*wipes eyes*

Oh. Oh dear. That's the best one I've heard in aaaages.

Not that I don't think it's a better idea than letting the sylvan detritus build up and then torch in massive firestorms. But really. Controlled burning?? When I can watch the same burn zone go up two days out of five with the same sort of smoke that I see in the summer with forest fires?

Eh heh heh heh!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sigh.......I knew it wouldn't be long.....

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, that was me....I knoew it wouldn't be long till you OFFICIALLY lost it.....

Heidi