Wednesday, June 04, 2008

For Heidi


Behold your castle, milady! I know I promised I'd have these up before now. I'm a dork. And it's really late for me to be doing this, but I just got home from visiting my friend Karen. No singing tonight, since my allergies have me sounding like a smoker, but we had a lot of fun with fiddle music. For once I accompanied her on the piano instead of vice versa!! Anyway, not that you care about that. So, yes, grass, apparently perfect for picnicking, has been placed outside your cabin door. As you can see in the second photo, there appears to be a basketball hoop in place as well. The downside I suspect is going to be keeping the rowdy youngsters from "playing" at all hours of the night. But that's what guards are for, right? And I am so planning on being a guard this year!! The grass (or rather, planned grass) stretches all along where the back fence used to be, in front of where the RVs are now. Okay, I must get to bad, bed, whatever. Campmeeting ahoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!!!!! I can't believe it! Looks even nicer than I imagined! Can't wait to get up there!
Heidi