Sunday, September 07, 2008

Con-nec-ti-vi-ty

Remember?  The old Police song?  No?  Hmmm, perhaps I have the wrong word.  Anyway, just a quick note to let you all share in the joy, now that I have my Internet connection back.  Apparently my anti-virus software's firewall was blocking my access to the web and I didn't figure it out until last week.  But now I have, which means my music collection may grow a little more substantially than it ought!

Also, if anyone can even find me right now, you need to change any bookmarks or links to gringaenguadalajara.blogspot.com.  I tragically have not had my address purchased again for the year, so leaving out the "blogspot" portion of the address leads nowhere.  Bry, if you're reading this, drop me a line, baby, we need to talk! 

Anyway, hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I went to Klamath Falls with my mom and had a wonderful time hanging out and going to the Tulelake County Fair, which is all that a fair should be, instead of the ridiculous monstrosity that some have becomeJacksonCountyFairahem.  I also got the dates for this year's Mexican adventure to oh-so-friendly Tijuana with Uncle Jim's church, which I'm totally looking forward to, even if I'm not allowed to use handsaws anymore.  But the week stretches before us now, and so I will also hope that you all have a lovely week as we begin to ease into autumn.

No comments: