Friday, December 16, 2005

I am not crazy!

The voices were from a radio in the bathroom in the other room. So there, Billy.

I have received a comment prompting me to reveal my grades, and I have to say that my last post has been up for rather too long, as I have recovered quite a bit from that low. Mom and I went on a road trip and had a good long talk about all sorts of stuff, like life, love, and family. (Don't you all feel sticky now?) Tonight I get to go have the traditional holiday tamales with friends from church and tomorrow is the Hughes Lumber Co. Christmas party. Free food!!!! Whoo hoo!! I'm thinking of getting tamales for my family when we go to the coast for Christmas (a two year tradition). I'm planning on flying in to Los Angeles on Christmas Day to join Joel and his family, and then I'll be staying down there for a couple of weeks, so I'm not sure how often I'll get to post.

So, I guess that's it for now...... doncha hate it when people do that? They start out with the intention of telling you something and then never get around to it. Oh! My brother has a girlfriend; she lives in Alaska. It's all very strange to us, especially me. Or did I already tell you he had a girlfriend..... I need to eat. So, yes, back to school. I got an extension in International Economics, so I'm trying to have that all done by January 1st. And yes, I will now end your torment: my grades were the incomplete, 4 or 5 A's, and an A- in Conducting, which means I must have done VERY badly on my final. My GPA is now 3.79 or 3.80. And I'm supposed to graduate now. YEAH!!!!!! Who knows what the future holds.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A new post! How nice. That last one was rather depressing, even thought I'd personally witnessed the fact that you'd recovered sufficient spirits to whack people over the head with skeins of yarn... *martyred sigh* Glad you're back...
*smiles sweetly*

Bryan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Wow, that was low. Very low. Even if one feels the overwhelming urge to make such comments, is it really necessary to do so in a public manner?

Bryan said...

Yup.

Bryan said...

Just for you Gwen, I removed the comment. I hope you realize it was all in jest. Mindy know's me well enough to know that.

;)

Mindy said...

Hey! I never even got to see the comment!! Now I'll have to go check my email to see what it was....

Mindy said...

Actually, I checked my original email of the post and it really wasn't bad, for all of you out there thinking that Bry had said something completely unpardonable.

Anonymous said...

Alright, it would appear I over-reacted. Sorry.