Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Gah! I'm leaving for Campmeeting in a week and a half!

And I'm not even close to being ready!!! And I think I'm going to need to work some serious hours in the next two weeks to pay for everything. And I'm not packed!!!! I don't even have a list!!!!!!!!

Okay, deeeeep breaths, Mindy. Everything is going to be fine. Don't worry about it, packing is really never that bad. Except that this year half of my stuff is in storage. Gah!

No, no, it will be fine. I'm sure that less than two weeks of preparation for the concert won't result in your complete collapse during rehearsal. And the fact that you botched "Rodeo" the first time you played it years ago when you were in top form has no bearing on your ability to play it now, none at all.

Gah! I have to finish washing delicate clothing, unless I plan on doing it at Camp, but when will I have the time????? Black Sheep is this weekend.... AGH!

But do not despair, gentle reader, I am sure it will all come together and, unlike last year, I will not wind up on the brink of an utter meltdown. And really, I'm very lucky, I only have myself to pack for, thank goodness! Can you imagine if I had to pack for a husband and children?? Gah!

2 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Haha...I feel your pain. I can never pack for camp meeting without a list!

unfortunately I cannot join in your hectic-ness this year, as I will not be attending. It feels so weird to say that. I've always gone for at least a week. As of yet, I don't even know if I'll be making weekends. :(

Mindy said...

Oh no! Well, if you need a ride, maybe I can help out or something....