Monday, August 11, 2008

Lack of Connection

I have no Internet at home.  None.  My wireless router connects beautifully, clear signal and....... nothing.  Bry came over and spent a couple of hours twiggling toggles and searching through gibberish but the answer seems to be that there is something wrong with the wireless router and it's not getting the Internet to me.  My landlords' computer is working fine and I don't want to make them feel like they need to get a new router just for me, especially since I don't have to pay for access, and I don't have the spare change to go buy a new one right now.  All this to basically say, I know I haven't posted in a while, partly because the periods of air-gazing required for good posts makes me feel guilty when I do it at work and partly because there hasn't been all that much wildly exciting going on in my life lately. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You talked to me last night....that was wildly exciting...

{cough,cough}