Friday, June 10, 2005

Sobs of Joy on the Warm Spring Zephyr

I'M DONE!!! I just turned in the heat-bound copy of my Capstone, finished the portfolio and I'm DONNNNEEEEE!!! *sobs quietly with happiness* I have no idea how I did on the Soc exam and my music assessment was so bad I actually cried while watching the video tape, but my ensayo final is done and in and I don't think it turned out all that bad, so WHO CARES about the rest. Well, I will once I discover I've gotten B's or C's in them, but for now... the weather is gorgeous and I have books and knitting in the car. I do believe a lunch trip to the Co-op is in order and then a picnic in the park. *shrieks with joy* No puedo decirte que feliz estoy! Me siento como voy a llorar y volar al mismo tiempo!! Claro que voy a extrañar muchísimo a todos mis amigos pero voy a ir a sus fiestas mañana después de la graduación, y ahora..... a sí, ahora.....

I need a job. With really flexible hours that will let me go to Campmeeting and Mexico. *sighs* Money sucks. And the house needs cleaned. But for now, I am here, it is gorgeous, I am done, my recital isn't until 7, and I am happy. Hay una brisa ligera y voy a tener comida buena, quizás queso y un refresco o algo. Y para todos ustedes que están quejando porque estoy hablando en español... te avisé y es mi segunda lengua y mi especialización. Qué más quieren? *little happy dance in seat* Y todos los guapos están emergiendo del woodwork hoy. *suspira* Andale pues. I hope everyone has a fabulous, spectacular weekend, and I will talk to you all later! *giggle salsa step giggle*

4 comments:

Bryan said...

Congrats Mindy! Me, you, lunch next week. Aight?

By the way, some of your audience es no bilingual. ;) I'll let it slide since it is kinda what your blog is about, I guess. So, Summer school?

Anonymous said...

¡Felicitaciones a mi amiga muy genial! Habías terminado... ¡Qué bueno!
¿Los guapos estuvieron emergiendo del woodwork? ¡Ay no! ¡Qué triste para ti! Ojalá que hayas sobrevivido el trauma.
LaDonna y yo buscamos Mario hoy, porque ella nunca vio. Pero no vimos más de una vez... *suspira*
¡Buen fin de semana! Te hablaré luego.

Brinicio said...

Fantastico! I'm so glad you're all done with that mess and wish I could be there to assist in the celebration...really. Grrr. Oh well, later on this summer hopefully. But all this week I will pretend I'm on vacation, eating badly and watching anime. Not really much of a change actually. Anyway, call me anytime after three and if the chips are toasted right I will be there.

Bryan said...

Well Mindy, without knowing your grades, I know you made the Deans List - at least online- which means you had no less than a B. Good Job girl!

I came in with a modest B+, A, A.