Thursday, June 16, 2005

The verdict is in...

Two A-'s and the rest A's. Whoo hoo!!! And the two minuses were in my classes where there was the least concrete stuff to grade, so I'm okay with it. And I got an A in Capstone. *shriek of joy then satisfied smile* For this first week of Spring Break I've just been watering my garden, skimming through books (except Persuasion, I never skim Austen), cleaning the house a little, doing other yardwork, and generally just lazing around. The only really revolutionary thought I've had was "What a completely racist and inaccurate representation of indigenous tribes in Mexico" in reference to a novel and I've barely touched the newspaper, although I do need to go read about that earthquake in Chile. My garden is doing nicely, especially my flowers, alhtough the Armenian cucumbers seem to be magnets for bugs and the cat keeps filling in the beer-slug trap that's set up next to them. Oh! I need to go start harvesting peas. I do have my never-ending list of things to do, however, so I should probably go and do some of them. I hope everyone is having a great week and decent weather (am I obssessed with the weather?!)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Miss Mindy! I'm so happy for you! I have to say that I'm quite satisfied w/ how I did this semester. I got an A- in a class that my advisor told me that I'd basically would fail since I'm a transfer student and hadn't taken the previous classes, I passed my BME jury where I had to play my clarinet and teach a 9 minute lesson to 12 third graders in front of half of our music faculty(it was a unanimous pass too!) and I passed my piano proficiency. Yay for me. I got back from Scandanavia about a week and a half ago. It was tres magnifique. I made a bosom(literally!) buddy on the trip, which I'm sure you'll hear about when I see you at Camp. I'll tell you all about everything and show you the pics. Speaking of which, I have not yet seen your pictures and you haven't seen my Philippine pics. Though if you're at camp on the second Monday, we're doing a presentation. Okay, this comment is already way too long. Love ya! Camp Meeting starts in two weeks!